Is The Fives Hotel & Luxury Residences All-Inclusive?
Finding the right hotel to stay in when you’re away from home can spell all the difference between a good trip from a nightmare. The quality of the hotel you'll be staying in can make the burdens of travels more bearable, and the trip may even turn out to be a pleasurable experience, that is if you're sheltered in the best hotels. If you ever head out to Mexico’s Playa del Carmen, then you’ve probably heard of one of its prestigious hotels, The Fives Hotel and Luxury Residences. Is The Fives Hotel & Luxury Residences all-inclusive? What do people think about this hotel?
The Fives Hotels and Residences
The Fives Hotels and Residences is a group of luxury hotels with expertise in providing the best sensory escapade for guests looking for nothing but the most delightful hotel experience. The brand is now on its 10th year of hotel operation with three famous hotels, namely The Fives Beach Hotel & Residences, The Fives Downtown Hotels & Residences, and The Fives Oceanfront Puerto Morelos. The TM Real Estate Group, which has Joaquin Serna as its CEO, is the brand's parent company. The Fives' mission is to satiate the five senses with all the pleasures it can experience. Hence, the name FIVES. But is The Fives Hotel & Luxury Residences all-inclusive? Let's find out.
What to Expect at The Fives Hotel & Luxury Residences
The Fives live up to its being a 5-star hotel and provides its guests maximum comfort and convenience through its amenities. Here are what you can expect with your stay at The Fives.
- If you’re looking for a beach club with a pool that’s not open for the large public, they got it.
- They have bars and restaurants for your convenience.
- They offer modern rooms that come with mini-fridges and flat-screen TVs for your entertainment. They also got iPod docks.
- If you’re a suite person, you can enjoy their fully-equipped kitchens and relaxing living spaces. Their suites are never running low on luxury as it even has whirlpools in some units.
- Their poolside never gets crowded, with a total of five pools in all. Each has a bar of its own, with one exclusive for adults.
- To satisfy the guests’ taste buds, they have 11 gourmet-style restaurants with a coffee café at any time of the day.
- Touring can be tiresome, and so you can relax at their exquisite full-service spa that also offers hydrotherapy. It also has its gym to keep their client’s fitness routines even when away from their homes.
- It’s perfectly okay to bring your kids and teens as they have clubs for these ages, with activity spaces both within and outside the hotels.
- You’ll never run out of activities to do as they have day and night entertainment
- If you always need to be connected, they’ve free Wi-Fi throughout the resort.
The Downside of Staying at The Fives
Staying at The Fives is heaven to all your senses, but it's got a few cons, too. Some rooms at the Residences are already located at a good distance from the beach and other hotel amenities. Some units do not have kitchens, so be sure to ask what you're getting before booking to avoid disappointments. And if you want to know if it is The Fives Hotel & Luxury Residences all-inclusive. No, it's not. Breakfast is not included in all its rate offerings.
The Fives Overall Performance
The Fives Hotel is a high-end beachfront real estate development with 475 suites that are similar to apartments. It's nearby the Playa del Carmen and can be reached in as little as a 25-minute drive. It's no wonder that The Fives is a family-favorite hotel because it has units with two to three bedrooms, perfect for family hotel staycation. While your kids and teens enjoy their day at age-appropriate clubs, the couple can also have their relaxing moments in an adult-only pool and spa. Their rooms take modern designs, with a kitchen that offers all that you can need from it. All suites are spacious in its front, to give you more space to do just about anything you like. If you're into fun activities, they got you covered with their water sports offering and other entertainment activities, day in and day out. They never run short of good food, great wine, and sweet-smelling coffees in their bars and cafes.
The Price Range
You will need to know the cost of your hotel stay and other fees for the use of extra amenities and even your meals. We've already figured out that the answer to the question, “Is the fives hotel & luxury residences all-inclusive?” is no. So be ready to pay more from what you're initially billed. To be sure which services are free and not, it's best to ask before reserving your room for a more convenient stay. Know more about hotel facilities.
Hotel stays are almost always a part of traveling or vacationing and of guaranteeing convenience. So, you may need to ask a few questions instead of booking right away. When booking at The Fives, go and ask if is The Fives Hotel & Luxury Residences all-inclusive. By doing so prepares you for what your financial obligations will be at the end of your stay.
February 4, 2021
By: Catherine Ambrose
Seattle, or best known as the Emerald City, boasts luxurious hotel accommodations with scenic mountain peaks and sparkling waterways.