How To Get An Early Check-In At A Hotel?
After months of working hard, you can now have the vacation you want. Having a vacation in a different place might be exhausting in a way that you have to travel for hours to get there, but it will surely give you the relaxation and leisure you need. However, arriving early at the hotel where you want to spend your vacation, with the receptionist telling you that your room is not yet ready, is unsatisfactory. If you’re one of those who wonder how to get early check in at hotel, this article might help you.
Tips to Get an Early Check-In
Going to a distant place, far enough that you no longer see the skyscrapers, hear the buzzing of busy people along the streets and the horn of the cars in the city is a dream most people want. There is one common problem many people can relate to when going to such a place, arriving early at the hotel and before their check-in time. If you want to know how to get early check in at hotel, here are few tips for you:
- Call the hotel beforehand – For you to avoid the hassle of waiting for hours in the lobby, call the hotel beforehand. In this way, they can tell you if checking in early is possible. If not, going there early should not be an option. If you’re lucky, they might help you to know how to get early check in at hotel.
- Store your luggage – If calling beforehand didn’t do the trick, and you end up waiting, you can politely ask the front desk to store your luggage. Having your things stored and not bringing them everywhere you go will surely give you ease.
- Hang around the lobby – Most hotels nowadays have their free Wi-Fi. Don’t be afraid to ask the front desk receptionist for their password. You can also take a rest there while waiting for your room.
- Accept a downgrade or upgrade – Some hotels offer a room downgrade, if you badly want to rest in your hotel room, you can just accept their offer. Accept also if they offer you an upgrade, especially if you can afford it.
- Explore hotel amenities – If you’re still stressing on how to get early check in, there is no need to worry because most hotels have many amenities. You can go to their spa if they have any or get something to eat from their restaurant.
- Go to a nearby tourist spot – If you are really too tired to wait, you can ask the receptionist to tell you the nearest tourist spot where you could go.
Having a vacation once in a while in your dream destination is all you need to unwind and charge yourself up. Simply make sure to know how to get early check in at hotel so that you’ll get that hassle-free vacation you’ve been wanting. You can now pack your clothes and have yourself ready for an amazing vacation that you’ll never forget!