How To Decorate A Hotel Room Romantically: Helpful Guide
Surprising your partner might be a little challenging. There are many things you need to prepare and consider, but one thing’s for sure – making them happy is definitely worth it. If you’re planning to surprise them to celebrate your anniversary, birthday, or whatever reason, and you are worried about how to decorate a hotel room romantically, worry no more for we prepared a guide for you.
Things to Consider in Decorating
Bonding somewhere private is essential, especially for partners that are both busy with their work. Having a vacation far from the city with your loved one gives you both relaxation and enjoyment. For you to know how to decorate a hotel room romantically, you must consider these things:
- Lights – This would make the room inviting. You can dim the lights in your room. Some hotels have this function in their lights, where you could adjust the lights by rotating the light switch. You can also turn off all the lights except the bedside table lamps. You can also try using tables and other flat surfaces and put small candles on them. Make sure the candles are away from curtains or anything that can start a fire. The last thing you want is surprising them by accidentally starting a fire in your room.
- Flowers – Typically, flowers make everything romantic. To help you with how to decorate a hotel room romantically, you can use flower petals in decorating the floor and the bed. Simply drizzle flower petals on the bed, but make sure not to overdo it. You or the housekeeper might end up cleaning the room all day after the surprise. Ideally, rose petals are good for surprises like this, but it still depends on you.
- Music – Music helps to set the mood. You can play romantic songs if you’d like. You can also play your loved one’s favorite song if you think it suits the ambiance.
- Aroma – Another thing that might help you on how to decorate a hotel room romantically is by using a scent in your room. You can add romantic scents by getting scented candles and putting them on any flat surface. Believe it or not, putting on romantic scents makes any place more special.
- Blindfold – To finish the surprise, a blindfold is a little touch that could make your surprise a bit more impressive. This would give the element of surprise. Just make sure to make your significant other put the blindfold on before letting him or her enter the room.
- Dinner – An elegant dinner in your hotel room is one of the most romantic things that you could give to your partner. You can talk about what you both want to achieve in life or plan a wonderful future together.
Make Memories You Want to Reminisce
Your partner would appreciate your effort in making them happy on your special day, even though doing such a surprise is not easy. However, organizing a romantic surprise for your partner would make unforgettable memories that both of you want to reminisce. Your relationship would surely spice up because of this how to decorate a hotel room romantically guide.