The bathroom is the first place we go to after waking up and the last place before we go to sleep. For this reason, having complete hotel toiletries are as important as having complete room furniture. Imagine going to a high-end hotel with a fancy room but without paper tissue and other toiletries. That is why most hotels, especially the good ones, spend an ample amount of money on their toiletries. Wondering how much do hotels spend on toiletries? Let’s find out.
Different Types of Toiletries
After a long day of traveling and exploring places, you can now go back to your hotel and rest. The hotel must give you the comfort you deserve, and having complete bathroom toiletries gives you that comfort. Without these toiletries, staying in a hotel will never be as good as it is. To know how much do hotels spend on toiletries, you just need to know the different toiletries you could find in hotels.
- Bottled shampoo and conditioner – You can see a bottled shampoo and conditioner in any hotel. This is considered a hotel must-have. No one leaves their hotel without washing their hair. You don’t want dirt and oil building up on your scalp. Most hotels have aromatic shampoos and conditioners that you can’t help but use and take home.
- Bottled lotion – Bottled lotion contributes to how much do hotels spend on toiletries. Although not all hotels have this, if your hotel got one, try using it. It will not only moisturize your skin but also leave your skin soft and fragrant.
- Bar of soap – Of course, everyone needs a bar of soap. A bar of soap in hotels also are scented. This makes the bathroom experience more soothing.
- Toothbrush – When traveling or going anywhere, make sure to bring your own toothbrush. However, if you forget one, the hotel will provide it for you.
- Toothpaste – Your toothbrush is useless without toothpaste. Before heading down to consume that free breakfast, brush your teeth first so you can face anyone without hesitation.
- Tissue paper – This also contributes to how much do hotels spend on toiletries since many guests often use tissue papers.
- Hair gel – Some hotels don’t usually have this. But this is definitely good news if you’re with a guy. He can fix his hair the way he wants by using this. Plus, you can actually take home this hair gel with you.
Hotels usually spend 20-30 million dollars on toiletries.
Be Thrifty with Hotel Toiletries
Being thrifty with hotel toiletries is not bad. You can save them by not opening a new product until the old one is empty. One good thing about hotel toiletries is you can take them home with you. In this way, you can also help save the environment. Knowing how much do hotels spend on toiletries might make you more considerate when it comes to hotel toiletries and not take them for granted by just wasting them. Learn more about hotel toiletries.