Hundreds of guests are being accommodated by hotels each day. That’s why cleanliness should be their top priority. But have you ever wondered how long does it take to clean a hotel room? Well, check this article, and see to it that you will read until end.
Essential Facts about Housekeeping
Cleanliness is the bare minimum of every hotel there is. Aside from lots of marketing plan they establish, they make sure that you will rest in a room that is clean and tidy. Guests are important to them, whether you avail the standard room or the most exclusive one. So how long does it take to clean a hotel room? The answer varies on the room type.
Below are some important details you should know about housekeeping.
- Standard rooms are the easiest one to clean since there are not so many pieces of equipment compared to VIP rooms. Actually, the time it takes to clean suites is about 45 minutes or so.
- VIP rooms are most often the hardest room to clean. Managers even supervise during the time housekeepers clean the exclusive rooms. It will take for about an hour, yet supervisors demand a faster time to get everything done.
- How many rooms can a housekeeper clean? It can range from 10 to 15 rooms.
- Pillows and beddings are changed every time guests check out from the room. This is usually done to avoid transmitting unidentified hazards.
- Housekeepers also do some tricks on how to clean a hotel room quickly. Towels used in cleaning remote controls are also used on the bedside table.
Imagine a certain housekeeper is exhausted because of cleaning all-day, yet they only get disrespected by guests. It is basic human decency to respect people; job workers with blue collars or white deserve appreciation.
So whenever you have the chance to meet them in the hallways, or you unexpectedly see them in your room, smile at them. Recognizing their effort as housekeepers might not be as groundbreaking as it seems. But it is an act of courtesy we should be practicing. Just imagine how long does it take to clean a hotel room. A smile would do to ease their tiring day. Learn more about Housekeepers Responsibilities!
And that’s a wrap! That’s how long it takes to clean a hotel room. Being in a hotel is such a rewarding gift for you. You can rest your head and just feel the warmth and comfort of hotel sheets. Staying inside a hotel is not the same experience as staying in your rooms. Aside from knowing how long does it take to clean a hotel room, you should also have some manners by keeping your hotel room as clean as possible. This will result in not giving too much load of work to do for housekeepers.