Housekeeping is one of the least appreciated and noticed in the hotel industry. These individuals are a subtle force in operations, whose effectivity is best measured by their stealth: The least you see them, the better. Their only mark is left in the rooms guests enjoy.
Bathroom mirrors are either stained by liquid or mist and can be overly noticeable. Fixing these small details makes housekeeping a very important task in hotels and needs full support to accomplish their tasks. We will provide you with a list of the 7 best bathroom mirror cleaners for hotels. We will include simple tools and multipurpose products because a tidy hotel room is one of the most intimate impressions you can make for your guest.
A Detailed Review On The 7 Best Bathroom Mirror Cleaners For Hotels
Microfiber Wholesale Store Microfiber Glass Cleaning Cloths
You can never have too much of the Microfiber Wholesale Store Microfiber Glass Cleaning Cloths. These useful clothes are perfect for cleaning mirrors, glass surfaces, and other sensitive equipment in the hotel room.
Your staff needs as much of these as necessary. These clothes come in a pack of 8, offering the best value for your money. The blue microfiber cloths come in a tightly woven design that prevents them from tearing. Whether you use them dry or damp, they can still efficiently remove any streaks from your mirrors.
If you’re bothered by the streaks left on mirrors, the green microfiber towels have a softer, more absorbent quality that keeps the surfaces safe and clean. The blue and green towels work together so you can get exceptional results even with the use of water, making it a sure pick as one of the 7 best bathroom mirror cleaners for hotels. They are machine-washable and maintain excellent quality even after several washes.
The blue Microfiber Glass Cleaning Cloth is thin and is hard to hold on to when you’re cleaning large surfaces. And although it is machine-washable, the care instructions indicate that they must be washed separately from linty materials. In the end, you’ll have to wash it by hand, unless you wash them in bulk together.
- It comes with two types of towels, so it works better for cleaning
- It is 100% machine-washable
- The towels are lint-free and will not leave any residue on surfaces
- It can effectively clean surfaces using water
- It comes with care instructions that may be time-consuming for other people
- Some users don’t like the unequal number of green cloths since there are more blue than green
- The blue cloth is too thin
Puracy Multi-Surface Cleaner, Natural All Purpose Cleaner
Would you want to clean using a cleaner that’s been dubbed the best all-purpose cleaner by the New York times? Then the Puracy Multi-Surface Cleaner, Natural All-Purpose Cleaner, is just right for you.
Keep your housekeeping staff safe and go organic with this natural all-purpose cleaner. It promises to safely and thoroughly clean non-fabric surfaces without leaving streaks and residues, making it a perfect cleaner for bathroom mirrors. You can use it on all kinds of non-fabric surfaces like chairs, porcelain, stones, sinks, and even the mirror’s stainless steel frame.
One of the reasons why this product is an attractive addition to the 7 best bathroom mirror cleaners for hotels is because it was developed by doctors and tested by professionals. The plant-based formula removes oil, fingerprints, adhesives, grime, and so much more without the risk of releasing harmful chemical fumes to the atmosphere. It’s also safe for children and pets that are sure to keep your guests at ease.
Although this multipurpose cleaner’s ingredients are organic, they have not been fully licensed to be called a disinfectant. The citrus oils used, however, have known antibacterial and antimicrobial effects that keep surfaces clean.
- It can be used on all non-fabric surfaces
- It is made of organic ingredients that are safe for children and pets
- It doesn’t leave any streaks and residue
- It has gentle organic lemongrass and citrus aroma
- Some users report that it leaves subtle streaks on stove surfaces
- It cannot remove more stubborn stains
- They don’t have disinfecting classification
Trinova Premium Glass & Mirror Streak-Free Cleaner
The battle of the streak cleaners continues with the Trinova Premium Glass & Mirror Streak-Free Cleaner, featuring a true streak-free formula that promises the ultimate clean for your glass and mirror.
Streak is the biggest enemy of glass surfaces, and your staff deserves tried-and-tested products to make their lives easier. Boasting a streak-free formula more effective than other brands, the ITEM promises to clean mirrors, glass, windshields, or windows without leaving a trace.
It’s effortless to use. With just a spray and some wiping, this powerful cleaning formula will start doing its job. It is also designed with a bottle offering excellent grip for people working long hours on larger surfaces. It comes in 18oz—excellent value for money.
According to some user reviews, the Trinova Premium Glass & Mirror Streak-Free Cleaner works better on mirrors than glass. Although this is what our list is about, it would be convenient for staff to have one efficient cleaner for all surfaces.
- It keeps surfaces streak-free with its proprietary formula
- It can clean multiple surfaces
- It is ammonia-free
- It is cruelty-free and assures that no animal testing was done
- The bottle squeeze handle of the container may easily break
- It requires multiple sprays for stubborn stains
- It works better on mirrors than on glass surfaces
SprayWay SW050-12 Glass Cleaner
Switch to a foamy cleaner with the SprayWay SW050-12 Glass Cleaner. It’s recommended for windows and mirrors and comes in a pack of 12 or 6, perfect for multiple staff members.
Not all cleaners come in liquid form. This non-liquid foam cleanser contains perfume-grade alcohol and promises a thorough performance. It does not run, drip or streak and removes fingerprints, dirt, and other common residues from the surface while leaving it with a clean and fresh fragrance.
Before you start worrying about vertical surfaces, it’s best for you to know that this foam aerosol glass cleaner uses heavy-duty foam, so it clings effectively. It is guaranteed to leave no film and promise streak-less shine. It is fast-acting and holds on to stubborn soils, so it’s easy to wipe off.
The concern with powerful cleansers is the scent that comes with it. The smell of the SprayWay SW050-12 Glass Cleaner is strong, which is not advisable for small and tight spaces. The non-organic ingredients may be harmful when inhaled, so it should be used sparingly around pets and kids. And when in use, make sure there is proper ventilation.
- It is fast-acting and dries quickly after wiping
- It does not drip or run and has fewer chances of leaving marks
- It uses clinging foam so it can easily remove stubborn soiling
- It removes fingerprints, dust, dirt, and other residues effectively
- Some users don’t like the strong odor it leaves
- It has a wide spray and may get surrounding objects wet
- The packaging is weak and needs improvement
Superio Microfiber Glass And Mirror Cleaning Cloths
Give your housekeeping staff more support for better cleaning with the Superio Microfiber Glass And Mirror Cleaning Cloths.
These lightweight, absorbent, and fast-drying pieces of cloth are the perfect companion to cleaning. It has a miracle glass cloth and a mirror cloth designed for specialized cleaning. The scratch and streak-free lint clean any non-fabric surface while giving you peace of mind. And since in the hotel industry, it’s all about the details, this high performing cloth attracts and holds dirt effectively to ensure spotless and tidy surfaces.
This ultra microfiber cloth is softer and more absorbent than any other material in the market. It can clean surfaces easily without soap or detergent, which is less hassle for your staff when cleaning areas that don’t require so much wiping. It acts as a powerful magnet, retaining 7x its weight. It uses thousands of tiny and extremely fine fibers, so it does its job efficiently.
This package of the Superio Microfiber Glass And Mirror Cleaning Cloths comes in a pack of two, which is too small for commercial use. We recommend checking the reviews thoroughly and buying a set of samples before using them for your hotel.
- It is made of ultra micro-fiber technology so that it is finer and more absorbent than other cloths
- It retains up to 7x its weight and acts like a magnet holding dirt, grime, or mildew
- It promises streak-free and lint-free performance
- It is machine-washable and can be used over and over again
- Some cloth still leaves subtle streak marks
- It has detailed and complex care instructions, which might be difficult when you’re rushing
- It requires cleaners for stubborn and sticky spots
OXO Good Grips All-Purpose Squeegee
Empower your housekeeping staff with more tools for easy cleaning with the OXO Good Grips All-Purpose Squeegee. The slim and lightweight features of this handy cleaning tool is sure to be a hit.
Microfiber cloths aren’t the only useful things for mirrors. This flexible blade allows for faster and streak-free drying. Imagine the ease of cleaning other surfaces with the All-Purpose Squeegee. It comes with a suction hook to be conveniently stored in the storage room while saving much-needed space.
Housekeepers take long hours to clean large rooms, and the ergonomics of their tools are important. The OXO Good Grips features an excellent grip so that it comfortably rests on your palm, preventing slipping. It is an affordable piece of cleaning equipment that will improve your staff’s lives and cleaning efforts.
Although it’s a bonus feature, the OXO Good Grips All-Purpose Squeegee’s suction cup is made of poor quality and doesn’t last. Some users report that it drops after ten minutes, even if the surface is clean enough for suction. As an item for commercial use, it may not be a major concern, but this is something to consider if you decide to store it using the suction.
- It has excellent ergonomics and is good for grip
- It is affordable and practical for use
- The flexible silicone blade dries surfaces quickly
- It comes with a suction cup so you can hang it on your bathroom or storage room wall
- The suction cup for hanging does not stick to a surface effectively
- The silicone blade starts to curl on the tips after prolonged use
- The squeegee makes a squeaky noise when used
Windex Glass and Window Cleaner Spray Bottle
Finally, wrapping our list of the 7 best bathroom mirror cleaners for hotels is the Windex Glass and Window Cleaner Spray Bottle. This highly popular cleaner promises to lighten and brighten your home with streak-free shines.
This leak-proof spray is a trusted cleaning brand and is best on glass, windows, and other non-varnished, non-fabric surfaces. It uses fast-acting ingredients that start to work on the grime and dirt before you start wiping it.
The bottle is 100% recycled plastic for more environmentally aware hotels. It effectively cleans dirt, grime, and fingerprints while leaving your mirror and glass surfaces light and bright. It is easy to use following a 2 step method that will allow your staff to finish their jobs faster.
The challenge of online purchases is the risk of damage. Since the item is made of plastic, we recommend you request specific handling instructions to avoid leaking. It is also wise to check on the contact number for customer support if you need to get a replacement or a refund.
- It is made of 100% recycled plastic
- It has fast-cleaning action that starts removing stubborn dirt the moment it is sprayed on the surface
- It is easy to use
- It uses a leak-proof spray bottle
- The handle is weak and might break when not handled properly
- The item might leak during shipping
- It cannot remove more stubborn stains
The tidiness of a hotel room Is the best impression you leave for your guests. They spend significant time in their rooms, and they too have an eye for detail. Equip your housekeeping staff with the right tools and products from our list of the 7 best bathroom mirror cleaners for hotels. Their success is your success, and if a clean room makes a happy guest, your hotel will continue to grow. Here’s how to learn more about hotel housekeeping.